This compact, battery operated meter is easily portable for field or lab use.
Follows EPA method 330.5 for waste water and standard method 4500-CI G for drinking water. Features push-button automatic 3-point calibration, hold and min-max recall. Comes ready to use in a hard, foam lined, carrying case with zero, free, and total chlorine calibration solutions, 2 empty test bottles, 10 free and 10 total reagent packs, cleaning cloth, instruction manual, and 6 AAA batteries.
Applications: Test swimming pool, municipal water, food and beverage water, or other aqueous solution where fluid clarity is important.
* The meter measures the Free and Total chlorine ( CL ) in the 0.00 to 3.50 ppm ( mg/L ).
* The measuring method is an adaptation of the USEPA Method 330.5 for waste water and Standard Method 4500-Cl G for drinking water.
* The advanced optical system based on a special narrow band LED lamp that allows most accurate and repeatable reading.
* Friendly and powerful calibration function are able to validate good performance of your meter at any time.
* 1.00 ppm Free standard solution and 1.00 ppm Total standard solution are includes as the standard accessories.
* The unique optics structure, enables the instrument to read with high resolution : 0.01 ppm ( mg/L ).
* Splash waterproof on the front panel.
* Jumbo LCD - easy readout.
* Microprocessor circuit assures maximum possible accuracy, provides special functions and features.
* Battery operated for field and on-site testing convenience.
* Data hold function for freezing the desired value on display.
* Records Maximum and Minimum reading with Recall.
* Heavy duty & compact housing with hard carrying case, designed for easy carry out & operation.
* Auto shut off is available to save battery life.
Dimensions: 6½ x 3 x 2½” (165 x 75 x 65 mm)
Weight: 11 oz (310 g)