Portable Digital Chlorine Meter with Large LCD Display
This compact, battery operated meter is easily portable for field or lab use.
Follows EPA method 330.5 for waste water, and standard method 4500-CI G for drinking water.
This compact chlorine meter features push button automatic 3-point calibration, hold and min-max recall. It's perfect for testing swimming pools, municipal water, food and beverage water or other aqueous solutions where fluid clarity is important. The meter measures the free and total chlorine (CL) in the 0.00 to 3.50 ppm ( mg/L ) range. The measuring method is an adaptation of the USEPA Method 330.5 for waste water and Standard Method 4500-Cl G for drinking water.
The advanced optical system based on a special narrow band LED lamp that allows most accurate and repeatable reading. User-friendly and powerful calibration functions are also available to validate the performance of your meter at any time. The unique optics structure, enables the instrument to read with high resolution : 0.01 ppm ( mg/L ).
- Splash-proof front panel
- Large, clear LCD display
- Advanced microprocessor assures maximum possible accuracy
- Battery operated for field or on-site use
- Data hold function freezes the desired value on display
- Records Maximum and Minimum readings with recall
- Compact, heavy-duty housing plus hard carrying case to keep everything safe
- Includes 1.00 ppm free standard solution and 1.00 ppm total standard solution
- Auto shut-off function
Dimensions: 6½ x 3 x 2½” (165 x 75 x 65 mm)
Weight: 11 oz (310 g)
This instrument comes ready to use in a hard, foam lined, carrying case with zero, free, and total chlorine calibration solutions, 2 empty test bottles, 10 free and 10 total reagent packs, cleaning cloth, instruction manual and 6 AAA batteries.