eXact Micro 7+ Kit
Special order item. Please allow approximately 4 weeks for shipment.
eXact® Micro 7+ Kit - Test For Total Alkalinity, Bromine, Calcium Hardness, Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine, Copper, Transmission and pH.
EPA Compliant testing method for Free & Total Chlorine when used with DPD chemistry. eXact® Micro 7+ Standard Kit Part Number: 486691-K
Kit Includes 25 tests of each:
- eXact® Strip Micro DPD-1 (Free Chlorine) 0.01 to 6.0 ppm (mg/L)
- eXact® Strip Micro DPD-3 (Total Chlorine) 0.01 to 6.0 ppm (mg/L)
- eXact® Strip Micro pH 6.2 to 8.4
- eXact® Strip Micro Calcium Hardness 20 - 990 ppm (mg/L)
- eXact® Strip Micro Total Alkalinity 20 – 180
- eXact® Strip Micro Copper 0.04 to 8.0 ppm (mg/L)
Accurate, fast and easy water field testing.
- 7 direct read parameters: Total Alkalinity, Bromine, Calcium Hardness, Free Chlorine,
- Total Chlorine, Copper, Transmission and pH
- Patented technology
- USEPA Compliant meter
- 140 test memory (saves last 20 tests per menu)
- No-slip grip housing
- Built in cell & countdown timer
- Uses rapid, safe DPD delivery method
- No color matching
- Tests for 26 parameters with optional strips: Iodine, Manganese, Potassium etc.
Ideal for residential, commercial, and municipal water testing, the Micro 7+ reads 9 parameters directly. The meter fits comfortably in your hand, is waterproof (IP-67) and the sampling cell is built into the meter.
Instead of utilizing hard to crush tablets or messy powders, the Micro 7+ uses revolutionary eXact® Strip: the safest and most convenient delivery system for your DPD testing. All required reagents are precisely measured and impregnated on a test strip. Set the meter to the desired test, fill the sample chamber while immersing the meter in your water sample, dip an eXact® Strip EZ into the sample for 20 seconds, and then read your results.
The Micro 7+ is EPA-compliant for Free and Total Chorine regulatory testing. With a 4 ml sample cell it's environmental friendly using 60% less chemicals than the ordinary 10 ml test. The meter provides accuracy you can rely on, minimum variation, and fast results (uses 20 second test method) at 0.01 resolution.
Includes carrying case, foam, meter with batteries, cleaning brush, and 25 test each of DPD-1, DPD-3, pH, TA, Ca, and Copper.
|Unit of Meassure:||Range:||Resolution:||Accuracy:|
|Free Chlorine (DPD-1) &
Total Chlorine (DPD-3):
|0.00 to 2.39 ppm
2.4 to 6.0 ppm
0.1, or 4%
|pH:||6.2 to 8.4 pH||0.1||0.3|
|Bromine (DPD-1):||0.00 to 2.99 ppm
3.0 to 9.0 ppm
0.1, or 4%
|Total Alkalinity:||20 to 180 ppm||5||25|
|Calcium as CaCO³:||20 to 990 ppm||10||20, or 7%|
|Copper (CU+²):||0.00 to 1.99 ppm
2.0 to 8.0 ppm
0.1, or 4%
|Transmission (17 other tests):||99.9 to 10.0 %T
9.99 to 0.01 %T