High Powered Ultrasonic Cleaner
The High Power Ultrasonic Cleaner is designed to remove grease, dust or other contaminants from surfaces and cavities of small objects, parts and samples such as: cuvettes, lenses, glassware, stainless steel instruments, metals, jewelry and more.
Simply place objects directly into the stainless steel tank or into the dipping basket (included), replace the transparent lid and press "on". The high powered transducer generates thousands of minute cleansing bubbles which vibrate at a very high electrical frequency. When the vibration speed rises above the ultrasonic frequency level, bubbles explode and generate strong power, cleaning the surfaces and cavities of hard-to-clean objects.
Ultrasonic cleaning does not scratch the surface or harm objects like many chemical or abrasive cleansers. Choose from 5 pre-programmed timing cycles with the remaining count-down time shown on a large bright LED. A cooling fan enables prolonged operation without overheating. Operates quietly and is powered by AC 100/120V.
- Choose from 5 pre-programmed timing cycles with the remaining count-down time shown on a large bright LED
- The high powered transducer generates thousands of minute cleansing bubbles which vibrate at a very high electrical frequency
- Dimensions: 8.75 l" x 7 w" x 6 h" (23 x 18.5 x 16 cm)
- Tank Dimensions: 7 l" x 5.75 w" x 2.75 d" (16.8 x 13.8 x 6.6 cm)
- Ultrasonic Frequency: 42,000 Hz
|Dimensions:||8½" × L × 7" W × 5½" H (216 × 178 × 140 mm)|
|Tank Dimensions:||7" L × 5½" W × 2" D (178 × 140 × 50 mm)|
|Tank Capacity:||1400 ml / 1.5 qt; Max. 1100 ml / 1.2 qt.; Min. 450 ml / 0.5 qt|
|Longest Item That Fits Inside Tank:||7.5" (19 cm)|
|Weight:||61 oz (1729 g)|
|Power Supply:||60W (AC100-120V 60Hz)|
|Digital Timer Settings:||180s - 280s - 380s - 480s - 90s|
|Ultra Sonic Frequency:||42,000 Hz|
|Tank Material:||Stainless Steel SUS304|
|Warranty:||1 Year Warranty|