Infrared Thermometer Gun 12:1 / 999ºF
Accurate Infrared Thermometer at a Reasonable Price
Simply hold the IR gun, press the trigger and aim the laser guide at the target. Results immediately appear in ºC or ºF on the backlit LCD and are automatically held for 6 seconds after the trigger is released. Features auto power off, a 12:1 distance to spot ratio (D:S), and measure up to 999ºF (535ºC) in 0.1º resolution. Rugged and ergonomically designed, these IR guns come with a battery and soft holster with belt loop.IR thermometers are used to safely measure the temperature in:
- Inaccessible, hot or hazardous objects in electrical, hazmat, HVAC and other fields.
- Moving machinery in factories, automobiles and elsewhere.
- Electrical troubleshooting HVAC energy audits.
- Avoiding contamination in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
- Range: -25~999ºF (-32~535ºC)
- Resolution: 0.1ºF/C
- Accuracy: ±5ºF(±3ºC) from -25 to -4ºF (-32 to -20ºC)
±3ºF(±2ºC) from -4 to -999ºF (-20 to 535ºC)
- 5 Year Warranty, CE
Weight: 5⅔ oz (163 g)
N.I.S.T. traceable Certificate of Compliance available at additional cost (Select option above).
|-25 to 999ºF
(-32 to 535ºC)
|0.1º C/F||±5ºF (±3ºC) from -25 to -4ºF
(-32 to -20ºC)
±3ºF (±3ºC) from -4 to -999ºF
(-20 to -535ºC)
Spot Size Ratio