Sugar/Brix Refractometer 0-80%
Sugar Refractometer 0 ~ 80% covers all of the substances of the Sugar/Brix Refractometer 0-32% 300001 and Sugar Refractometer 28-62% 300002, as well as very high sugar content products such as jam, marmalade and syrup.
Its wide range also makes this refractometer a good choice for the testing of any solution with an unknown sugar content. Comes with a hard carrying case and calibration tool. Place a drop or two of a sample on the prism and read the results. Sper Scientific portable refractometers work in ambient light with no battery or other power source necessary.
A refractometer measures the extent to which light is bent (refracted) through a liquid sample. They are commonly used to help identify or confirm the identity of a sample, assess the purity of a sample, or determine the concentration of a solute in a solution. They can be used in labs, on production lines, in the field or anywhere. Simply place a drop or two of a sample on the prism and read the results immediately. With reasonable care, their reliability, precision, and optical performance will last forever.
- 7" x 1½" (178 x 38 mm)
- 19 oz. (507 gr.)
- 0-50% & 50-80% brix
- Resolution 1%, Accuracy ±1%
- 5 year warranty, RoHS, water-resistant
- Rubber coated hand grip and construction, which insulate the test solution from inaccuracies caused by the user's body heat.
- Covered eye piece and bright, clearly defined scale, with large easy-to-read measurements.
- All the accessories for immediate use, including calibration tools and solutions, full instructions, transfer pipettes and protective cases.