Waterproof Digital Refractometer - Brix 0 to 88%
This refractometer is housed in a protective, rubberized IP65 waterproof case to safeguard from wet environments, and makes for easy cleanups.
Measure samples as small as 1 ml, in the field with laboratory accuracy. Sample temperature is initially displayed on the large LCD followed by the measurement results.
The sophisticated microprocessor provides automatic calibration, automatic temperature compensation and automatic shutoff (after 3 minutes). features one button calibration to distilled water and indicates when the battery is low. Powered by a rechargeable, long-life, li (lithium ion) battery providing 50,000 tests or about half a year use on a single charge. Comes ready to use with instructions, carrying case, transfer- pipet and an AC power adapter.
Dimensions: 4 ½" x 2¼" x 1 inch (108 x 57 x 25 mm)
Weight 5 oz. (141 G).
- Rugged & IP65 waterproof, ideal for field use, long-life rechargeable battery
- Brix range: 0 to 88 percent | resolution 0.1 percent | accuracy 0.2 percent
- Including range: 1.3330 to 1.5100 | resolution 0.0001 | accuracy 0.003nd
- Measure samples as small as 1 ml, automatic calibration, automatic temperature compensation and automatic shutoff
- 1 Year Warranty, CE, RoHS
|Unit of Measure||Range||Resolution||Accuracy|
|Brix||0.0 to 88%||0.1%||±0.2%|
|nD||1.3330 to 1.5100||0.0001||±0.003nD|